Difficulty: Easy. Time: 15 minutes prep once meatloaf and Fried Onion Straws are made. Yield: 16-20, 2 Oz. sliders.
1. Prepare meatloaf as instructed. This may be done in advance of making sliders by a day or two with proper refrigeration for storage. If making meatloaf specifically for sliders, you can shape your loaves to better fit the size of your slider buns for a more clean-cut presentation.
2. Prep the onion strings as instructed. This is best done just before prepping your sliders.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. Prep the patties: Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Slice meatloaf into desired number and size of patties and place on baking sheet.
6. Top patties with your choice of cheese.
7. Place patties in oven until heated through and cheese is melted, approximately 3-5 minutes. If you're using meatloaf that just came out refrigeration, this step will take longer. Adjust time accordingly.
8. Assemble the sliders: For each slider, place patty on slider bun half, top with onion strings, drizzle with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, and place top bun. Serve with pickles and extra Head Country.