6 cups frozen diced white Potato, divided
1 red pepper, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
2 C Brisket, chopped
6 Tbsp Oil (avocado oil, olive oil, canola oil), divided
6 tsp Head Country Championship Seasoning, divided
6 eggs (optional)
2 scallions, sliced
2 C cheddar cheese
Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, for drizzling
You will also need: (6) pieces of foil + (6) pieces parchment paper; approx. the same size.
1. Preheat your grill to medium- high heat; somewhere between 425°F and 450°F.
2. Assemble Foil Packets: On your work surface, layer a sheet of foil followed by a piece of parchment paper. Place 1 C frozen potatoes in the center. Add a few diced red peppers, diced green peppers, and red onion. Add 1/3 C brisket. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil. Season with 1 tsp of Head Country Championship Seasoning.
3. To seal foil packet, roll the sides in and then roll down the top. You want to leave a little room so you can shake the packet as it cooks.
4. Cook for 10 minutes and shake. Cook for an additional 10 minutes and then carefully open the packets. The peppers should be slightly charred and the potatoes crispy on the edges. If not, re-seal the packet and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Add shredded cheese ( no need to re-seal) and let the cheese melt; ~ 2 minutes. 6. If adding an egg, gently fold back the edge of the packet and scoot the hash to the outside. Crack the egg right in the middle and cook for ~ 3 minutes. It cooks fast so watch it!
6. Serve with scallions and a drizzle of Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce.