Mila is a food blogger trying to be much better to herself. She's a recently diagnosed type-2 diabetic searching for new ways to understand her chronic illness and make changes for a healthier lifestyle.VISIT THE HANGRY WOMAN FOR FULL RECIPE
6 pounds Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Bottle of Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, The Original
3 tablespoons Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original
1/4 cup Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place your boneless, skinless chicken breast in a shallow dish and add in your Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, olive oil and Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original.
2. Let everything marinate for three hours.
3. Preheat your Grill to 400°F. If you're using a gas grill, it should take 10-15 minutes for the grill to get to temp.
4. Sear your chicken on both sides, and place into your lower heat zones to resume cooking all the way through
5. Measure the temperature. Once the chicken has come to 165°F, it is done.
6. Season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste.