Thomas, the creator of Pursuit of Smoke BBQ, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with Apple Habanero Sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.VISIT PURSUIT OF SMOKE BBQ ON INSTAGRAM
4 chicken breasts
4 pretzel buns
8 pieces of bacon
4 oz of crumbled blue cheese
1 cup of sour cream
1/3 cup ranch dressing
teaspoon chili powder
Head Country Championship Seasoning, Sweet & Spicy
Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, Apple Habanero
1. In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, ranch dressing, half of a lime, garlic, chili powder, blue cheese.
2. Once combined, place in your refrigerator to chill .
3. Bring your grill to temp (internal temp should be 250°F)
4. Put bacon on the grill, off set from the fire and slow cook it. roughly 10-15 minutes. once fully cooked, place on a tray and set aside.
5. Add a chunk of apple wood to the fire and let it settle for a few minutes.
6. Season chicken with Head Country Championship Seasoning, then place on your grill directly over the fire with lid closed.
7. Once internal temp of chicken breasts reach 150°F, pull them off and sauce them with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce. next,
8. Put chicken back on the grill to let sauce set, you can also place your buns on the grill to lightly toast them.
9. Once internal temp of the chicken reaches 165°F, remove them from the grill.
10. Start building your sandwich by adding blue cheese spread to the bottom bun, then lettuce, bacon, tomato, chicken, and top with more blue cheese spread.