Cheesy BBQ Chicken Pull Apart Sliders
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups shredded roast chicken, shredded
2 tsp Head Country Championship Seasoning, High Plains Heat
1 cup Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, Hot & Spicy
12 Hawaiian rolls
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Garlic Herb Butter
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp minced parsley
2 tsp freshly chopped basil
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly grease with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for the garlic herb butter. Set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil. Once hot, add onion and garlic. Cook until soft, approximately 2 minutes.
4. Stir in chicken, Head Country Championship Seasoning, High Plains Heat and Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, Hot & Spicy until combined. Cook a couple of minutes until heated through.
5. Cut rolls in half. Place the bottom halves of the buns in the baking dish. Make sure they are right next to each other - note they will not fill the entire pan.
6. Top bottom halves of buns with half of the cheese. Layer the BBQ chicken mixture on top. Add the remaining cheese evenly over the top. Place the top halves of the buns on top.
7. Brush the tops of the buns the herb butter.
8. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.