This burger stacks bourbon against bacon, blue cheese, our Sweet & Spicy seasoning, and our Hot & Spicy Bar-B-Q sauce for a towering bite of sweet, savory, and smoke.
This is more than just playing with meat. Its brains and beauty combined with a bit of whiskey fueled sass combined to deliver the best content for aspiring bbq junkies and meat addicts across the globe. Kita Roberts is a meat maven who's not afraid to get a little grit under her nails and get wild with food and dive deep into the relationships that get it from pasture to plate.VISIT GIRLCARNIVORE.COM
1 pounds ground beef, 70/30
1 Tbsp. salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. Head Country Championship Seasoning, Sweet and Spicy
½ cup Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, Hot and Spicy, divided
½ good bourbon or whiskey, divided
Onion, sliced into ¼-inchwedges
Blue cheese crumbles
4 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
4 fresh Hamburger Rolls
1. Mix the ground beef with salt, pepper, Head Country Championship Seasoning and 1 TBSP Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, Hot and Spicy.
2. Divide equally into 4 portions and shape into patties. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
3. Preheat your grill.
4. In a small heavy-duty pan, whisk together the remaining Head Country Hot and Spicy BBQ sauce and 2 TBSP of the bourbon.
5. In a heavy duty pan, melt the butter and add the onion slices. Saute for 2 to three minutes. Pour in the remaining bourbon and allow the liquor to cook down, stirring occasionally until the onions are golden and soft.
6. Grill the burgers, cooking to medium temp or 160°F for ground beef.
7. Slide onto toasted buns, working quickly while everything is hot. Arrange the blue cheese atop the burgers to allow it to melt over the hot patties. Pile the onions and bacon on top and drizzle with the bourbon-infused BBQ sauce. Place the remaining bun half on top and serve.
Please note that we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes. Dismiss