Difficulty: Easy. Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 20 minutes.
3 Cups Head Country Slow-Cooker Pulled Chicken
1 ½ Cups grated mozzarella (We recommend grating it yourself from a block of mozzarella, as pre-grated typically has additives that will prevent from melting properly for this recipe)
1/3 Cup cilantro leaves, lightly chopped
1/3 Cup small diced red onion
1.5 Tsp. Head Country Championship Seasoning
1 French Bread Loaf
Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce for serving
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Mix chicken (pressed to remove excess moisture), 1 cup of cheese, and half of the onion in a bowl.
3. Cut out a wedge from the top of the French loaf, leaving a chamber to hold the chicken mixture.
4. Sprinkle Head Country Seasoning evenly over the inside of the bread
5. Spoon chicken mixture into bread. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, monitoring closely until cheese is melted and chicken is warmed through. If bread seems to be getting done more quickly, you can loosely tent with foil.
7. Remove from oven, top with remaining oven and cilantro. Cut into equal slices and serve with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce.
Please note that we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes. Dismiss