Marissa, creator of FirstandFull.com is an NFL wife, mother of 2, and family- taught home cook. She specializes in tailgating eats, meal prep, and easy family dinners. Marissa and her husband Jeff, often host the offensive line for family style dinners and she is always down for a good tailgate!VISIT FIRSTANDFULL.COM
1 pound of smoked chicken breast, shredded
5 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 package of cream cheese
2/3 C Sour Cream
1/2 C Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, The Original
1 jalapeño, deseeded and diced
1 C + 1/2 C sharp cheddar cheese
1 tbsp Tabasco or Hot Sauce (optional)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce in a small sauce pot. Heat on low till the mixture begins to melt.
3. Add shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, diced jalapeño, 1 C of the shredded cheddar cheese, hot sauce, salt + pepper, and garlic powder.
4. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. sprinkle remaining 1/2C of shredded cheese on top.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and garnish with scallions and thinly sliced jalapeños.
Please note that we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes. Dismiss