1/2 TBSP salt
1/2 LB. elbow macaroni
2 cups milk
8 TBS butter, divided
1/4 cup flour
2 cups smoked gouda, grated
2 cups sharp cheddar, grated
1 TBS Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original
1 – 2 cups leftover pulled pork, cooked
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Salt boiling water. Add the macaroni and cook according to the directions on the package. Drain well.
3. In a separate oven safe, large pot or pan, melt 4 tablespoons butter and add flour. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring with a whisk. While whisking, add the milk and cook for a minute or two more, until thickened and smooth.
4. Remove pot from heat and add smoked gouda, cheddar and Head Country Championship Seasoning. Fold in cooked macaroni noodles and leftover pulled pork.
5. Top with 1 additional cup of sharp cheddar cheese. Melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter, combine them with the panko bread crumbs and sprinkle on the top.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and the bread crumbs are browned on the top.
7. Serve warm with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce and enjoy!