Thomas, the creator of Pursuit of Smoke BBQ, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with Apple Habanero Sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.VISIT PURSUIT OF SMOKE BBQ ON INSTAGRAM
1. In a small bowl, mix Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, sour cream, lime, garlic, cumin, and paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat your grill to 275°F.
3. Place the sausage on your grill directly over the fire and shut the lid. Cook time should be between 15-20 minutes. once fully cooked, set aside.
4. Bring grill temp to 375°F.
5. Skewer shrimp, season with Head Country Championship Seasoning and sear shrimp, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
6. Slice the sausage and add to skewers with the shrimp.
7. Plate with your dipping sauce, serve and enjoy!
Please note that we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes. Dismiss