Marissa, creator of FirstandFull.com is an NFL wife, mother of 2, and family- taught home cook. She specializes in tailgating eats, meal prep, and easy family dinners. Marissa and her husband Jeff, often host the offensive line for family style dinners and she is always down for a good tailgate!VISIT FIRSTANDFULL.COM
2 cups diced sweet potatoes (~ 2 medium sweet potatoes)
1/2 yellow onion, diced
2 tbsp coconut oil or vegetable oil, canola oil
2 tbsp Head Country Championship Seasoning, Sweet and Spicy
1. Warm dry skillet on stove on medium heat.
2. Add cooking oil.
3. Once the skillet begins to smoke, add the sweet potatoes and diced yellow onion. Stir till the potatoes are coated with oil.
4. Season liberally with Head Country Championship Seasoning.
5. Turn the heat up to high. Let skillet sit untouched for 4 minutes. Should begin to caramelize on the outside.
7. Potatoes are done when slightly brown on the outside and fork tender.