Southern favorites, kitchen tips, and glimpses of real life as a wife and mother are just a few of the things you will find at The Speedy Spatula. When Amy is not in the kitchen creating a new recipe you can find her in the outdoors enjoying nature with her husband and son. Inspired by a long line of family cooks, Amy takes Southern favorites and makes them fast, healthier, and easy for the modern cook. Follow The Speedy Spatula on Instagram where a new recipe is posted daily!VISIT THESPEEDYSAPTULA.COM
5 Organic Chicken Drumsticks
3/4 cup Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, The Original
3/4 cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
1 packet Onion Soup Mix
1. Place the chicken drumsticks in a 4 quart or larger slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine the Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, The Original, with the cranberry and onion soup mix.
3. Stir until all ingredients are smooth and well combined, then pour the sauce over the chicken drumsticks.
4. Cover and cook on low 6 hours or high 4 hours.
5. Remove from the slow cooker, serve, and enjoy!