BBQ, Beef & Beyond. The Smoking Ho is a food blog focused around all things meaty. The posts are BBQ restaurant write-ups from all of the world, recaps from BBQ festivals, and smoked meats recipes. It's all about having a good time and enjoying the meatier things in life.
Jimmy lives in the Austin, Texas area and is passionate about BBQ. He and his wife love to travel and will find BBQ anywhere they go (stateside and international). You can follow his adventures in BBQ, meaty dishes, and food in general on social media and his blog.VISIT THE SMOKING HO FOR FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat your smoker to your desire temperature. Anywhere between 225°-275°F.
2. Combine the seasoning, black pepper, egg, bread crumbs, and onions in with the beef.
3. Grab a handful of the mixture and roll them into the balls. They were about 2 inches in diameter.
4. Put them in the smoker.
5. Mix the Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce and ketchup together.
6. Once the internal meat is about 140°F, brush the sauce all over the surface area.
7. Remove the meatballs from the smoker once the internal temperatures hit 160°F.
8. Let them rest for about 10 minutes then enjoy!