Want to make your 'chops sing? Take 'em sweet and spicy. Our recipe for Sweet & Spicy Pork Chops is a quick and easy way to get it done, with the added fanfare of a sweet sauce made from butter, our Sweet & Spicy Seasoning, peach juice, brown sugar, and honey.
Thomas, the creator of Pursuit of Smoke BBQ, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with Apple Habanero Sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.VISIT PURSUIT OF SMOKE BBQ ON INSTAGRAM
2 porterhouse pork chops
Head Country Championship Sweet & Spicy Seasoning
1/2 stick butter
1/3 cup peach juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp of honey
1. First, fire up your grill and bring to temp. It should be around 275°F.
2. Season pork chops with Head Country Championship Sweet & Spicy Seasoning and place on your grill, off set from the fire.
*You can add a chunk of peach or cherry wood for smoke flavor.
3. Once the internal temp of your pork chops reach 120°F (15 minutes approx.) you can transfer them to your direct heat source.
4. Slice your peach and place it on the grill as well, it will only need a quick sear.
5. Sear both sides of your pork chops and pull them off to rest once internal temp reaches 145°F.
6. While pork chops are resting, in a sauce pan mix 1/2 stick of butter, 1 tsp of Head Country Sweet & Spicy Championship Seasoning, 1/3 cup of peach juice, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, and 2 tbsp of honey over medium heat for the glaze.
7. Once reduced down to the consistency of syrup, glaze your pork chops and plate them with the peach.
Please note that we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes. Dismiss