Thomas, the creator of Pursuit of Smoke BBQ, is a guy passionate about backyard bbq. From lamb cutlets with Apple Habanero Sauce, to butterfly pork chops with bbq peach glaze, to getting that perfect bark and smoke ring on a brisket, outdoor cooking is something he enjoys doing and sharing with friends, family, and anyone he meets.VISIT PURSUIT OF SMOKE BBQ ON INSTAGRAM
2 porterhouse pork chops
Head Country Championship Sweet & Spicy Seasoning
1/2 stick butter
1/3 cup peach juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp of honey
1. First, fire up your grill and bring to temp. It should be around 275°F.
2. Season pork chops with Head Country Championship Sweet & Spicy Seasoning and place on your grill, off set from the fire.
*You can add a chunk of peach or cherry wood for smoke flavor.
3. Once the internal temp of your pork chops reach 120°F (15 minutes approx.) you can transfer them to your direct heat source.
4. Slice your peach and place it on the grill as well, it will only need a quick sear.
5. Sear both sides of your pork chops and pull them off to rest once internal temp reaches 145°F.
6. While pork chops are resting, in a sauce pan mix 1/2 stick of butter, 1 tsp of Head Country Sweet & Spicy Championship Seasoning, 1/3 cup of peach juice, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, and 2 tbsp of honey over medium heat for the glaze.
7. Once reduced down to the consistency of syrup, glaze your pork chops and plate them with the peach.