Difficulty: Easy. Time: Prep 10 min., Refrigerate 24 hrs. Grilling time varies. Amount: Serves 2
Three years ago, I met a few fellow grillers for a weekend of intense Michigan Winter Grillin. That weekend, I was introduced to Head Country Hot & Spicy BBQ sauce. I have been buying it for my family, by the gallon, ever since. It's great on chicken, pulled pork, ribs, sausage, brisket, shrimp, and veggies too!Visit PigsOnBBQ on Instagram
1. Remove wings from the package. Separate and discard the wing tip. Separate the flat and the drum. In a bowl, add the flats, drums, and Head Country Championship Seasoning. Mix until coated. Place on a wire rack and refrigerate (up to 24 hours).
2. Set up your grill for two zone grilling (coals banked on one side). This will allow you to cook both indirectly (on the open side of the grill) and directly (over the coals).
3. Place chicken on the indirect side of the grill. With the lid closed,cook until they reach an internal temp of 155°F.
4. Move wings to a bowl add Head Country sauce and mix to coat. Place wings on the grill over direct heat. Rotating often, allowing the sauce to caramelize, but not burn. Remove wings to the bowl with sauce, mix to coat again. Return to the grill over indirect heat and allow the sauce to set (2-3 minutes). The internal temperature should be 165°F.
5. Once set, remove and serve. I like to serve on top of grits or rice drizzled with a little extra Head Country BBQ sauce!
Please note that we are not able to ship to P.O. boxes. Dismiss