3 1/2 lbs 80/20 ground hamburger meat
3/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp seasoning salt
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp coarse black pepper
1/3 cup of Head Country Championship Seasoning, The Original
2 cups Colby Jack cheese, cubed
1 package of Bacon
1 20oz bottle Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce, The Original
1. In a large mixing bowl, by hand mix ground hamburger, Zesty Italian Dressing, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, coarse black pepper and Head Country Championship Seasoning.
2. Once fully mixed, cover and place in refrigerator to chill.
3. While chilling, cook bacon to about 3/4 doneness and then set aside.
4. Remove meat from refrigerator, take 4 oz ice cream scoop or and measure out meat.
5. Flatten out portioned meat, place a cube of cheese in center and roll back into a ball.
6. Wrap bacon around each meatball and add toothpick to hold.
7. Grill 10-12 minutes over hot coals or until desire doneness. Remove from grill.
8. Place cooked meatballs with Head Country Bar-B-Q Sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat until sauce has thickened.