Born and raised in New Jersey, Dan started Mantitlement as a way to learn how to cook for the first time from his wife. The cooking lessons and the fun began! Dan believes that everyone is entitled to having great food right at home and he can show you how to do it with his easy to make, mouth watering recipes!VISIT MANTITLEMENT.COM FOR FULL RECIPE
4 salmon filets, or a 2 lb. piece of salmon
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1/2 cup Head Country Bar-B-Que Sauce, Hot & Spicy
sliced scallions (for garnish)
sesame seeds (for garnish)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger together in a small bowl.
3. Place the salmon on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Baste the salmon with the sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the salmon from the oven and baste with the bbq sauce liberally.
6. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or under the broiler for 3-4 minutes.
7. Top the salmon with sliced scallions and sesame seeds and serve with more sauce on the side.